Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Signature Summer Dress

1950's Kamehameha Hawaiian dress, 28" waist. 348.
1950's cotton floral print sundress, Waist 26", 175.
1950's Harry Keiser silk organza cocktail dress. Waist 29". 148. 
1960's cotton eyelet with blue underlay, waist 26", 125.
1950's watermark taffeta courthouse wedding dress, waist 28" 148.

This week my basement has turned into a cotton dress processing factory and I am so excited to get finally unleash all the beautiful spring and summer dresses I've been stockpiling since fall. I have dresses literally hanging from the rafters, air drying so as not to shrink their precious 50 and 60 year old fibers. This is of course, driving my fiance crazy so I have been working at a frantic pace to get them all cleaned and out for you to enjoy.

First off, can you even believe how stunning the 1950's Kamehameha hawaiian dress is?!  The fabric seems to glow from within.  If this dress even remotely fit me this would be my signature summer dress. Doesn't everyone need a SIGNATURE summer dress?  I think the white sundress with the pink and blue flower print definitely has what it takes to be a signature dress, or the white and blue eyelet dress.
Come by this week and behold the spring collection and I'll be happy to help you find your signature summer dress...

3 comments:

  1. oh wow, i think i died over some of those pieces! Esp that eyelet dress and that wedding dress. So gorgeous! (p.s. I'm in love with the lamp in the background)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following my blog! i've been following yours for a while now! i think it's spectacular! I just adore your boutique, I truly enjoyed each and every visit i payed! you have the best stuff ever!!! Thank you! I bought a lot of beautiful pieces the other day, also LOVE the discount you gave me! Every time I post something of yours I promise to link it to your boutique on my blog! love you Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous and elegant dresses. All of this was awesome and I think wearing this would be a great feeling. Thank you for this gorgeous blog.




    wholesale clothing

    ReplyDelete