Thursday, December 1, 2011

Xtabay Vintage Bridal Salon....is now taking appointments!


Enter the vintage bridal salon, I promise--the mannikin will have clothes on by the time you arrive for your appointment:)


What will soon be the sales counter/desk, just check out that mirror! 


Erin has been cleaning, repairing, perfecting the gowns for weeks now!

Inside the enormous dressing room...can I live here?

The Xtabay Bridal Salon is just about ready to make her debut.  As you can see in these sneak preview pics I took today, things are still a bit dis-organized. We still need to hang some things, put away ladders,  find a mini fridge...you know, the details. However, as I looked over the collection of vintage wedding gowns we have accumulated I started to get really excited. So many beautiful one of a kind dresses...I was kind of blown away.

If you are interested in setting up an appointment please email me at xtabayliz@gmail.com or call the shop between the hours of 11-6pm. I look forward to helping you find your dream dress!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations, pretty space!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete