Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Mysterious Betty Clyne...

1950's Betty Clyne chocolate velvet and satin party dress. Waist 27".
As seen with matching bolero...


Gorgeous late 50's silk taffeta rose print dress by Betty Clyne, waist 27"





I'm in love with Betty. No, not Betty Draper or Betty Francis--or Betty Crocker for that matter. Miss Betty Clyne...
Who is Betty Clyne and why do I have two of her incredible dresses? Both of which are couture quality and made of the most luxurious fabrics. If anyone has any info on this talented designer please let me know! I'm just dying to get to know her:)

Both Betty's are available at Xtabay. Please email me at xtabayliz@gmail.com with any questions. We are happy to ship anywhere in the world-(some exceptions apply)

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment